The Art of supporting and investing in township Entrepreneurs’ businesses
– Showcasing township businesses and innovations that are worthy of investment
– Bringing together all different entrepreneurs support agencies to showcase their support to the entrepreneurs.
– Discussing multiple solutions for Township Entrepreneurs to ACCESS resources, marketing, information, finance, Training and mentorship
– Excursions into different townships
– Interactive workshops and interventions for township entrepreneurs
– Township Youth Innovation Pitches
– Enterprise Supply Development Innitiatives
Launching the Following Innitiatives:
– Township Business Advocacy Council – The art of supporting Township Entrepreneurs.
– eKasi Entrepreneurs Magazine
– The eKasi Business Awards (eBA)
– The Township Procurement and Supplier Database
– Township Entrepreneurs Enterprise Development Academy in partnership with Wits Business School’s Centre for Entrepreneurship
With Key focus in the following industries:
– Agriculture and Agro Processing
– Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
– Manufacturing – Both consumable and non-consumables.
– Automatives, Logistics and Construction
– Energy, Green Economy, Health and Chemicals
EXPO and Exhibition area ACCESS ONLY – Visitors (Free)
For general enquiries email:
cnr Bolani Link and Bolani Rd, Jabulani, Soweto, 1868, South Africa, 1811
061 420 1873Contact For More Details